GlassWhere Stemless Drinkware Markers
- Are you tired of going to misplacing your glass because it looks like all the others?
- Are you tired of using wine glass charms and forgetting which one you were given after you've had a beverage (or two or three)?
- Do you hate that your wineglass charm clanks when you swirl or hits the base of the glass when you sip?
- Worse still, do you hate when your wineglass charm falls off and ends up in the dog's mouth?
- Struggling with how to add some fun and excitement to your party or family gathering?
- And what about stemless wine glasses, beer glasses, or cocktail glasses?
GlassWhere (as in "where's my glass?") has the solution!
Wine glass identifiers are a good idea but sometimes poorly executed––the charms fall off and make an annoying amount of noise, and after a glass or two of wine it's easy to forget which charm was yours.
In addition, these GlassWheres are made out of silicone so they will stick to the sides of your stemless drinkware. Best of all, you can write your name on it, and wipe it off afterwards for reuse. They also have humorous sayings that work as great conversation starters (thirsty, whiney, cranky, witty, saucy, frisky, just plain drunk).
Pack of 8